LE GUÉPARD - Poetic clock by John-M.FlauxPrice On Request
Price On Request
Le GUÉPARD is a unique table clock with a passing strike complication. It takes its identity from the complication's aesthetic shape, which is modeled on the outline of a running cheetah.
Each piece of the striking-work plays an aesthetic role in the cheetah's composition. Think of it as an hour-strike fused together with a cheetah.
The mechanism sets every part of the cheetah in motion, in a hybrid, mechanical-animal show. The passing strike mechanism can also be repeated by pushing the tail.
• 205 pieces
• Poetic striking complication • Passing striking mechanism, with repetition on demand
• Repetition on demand actuated by the Cheetah's tail • Celestial picture, acrylic paint on brass
• Painted by artist Line Descombes • Traditional horological materials: tempered steel and golden brass
• Limited to 5 copies, each Cheetah will be personalized and unique
• Winding and time setting via crown • Complication winds up with a key • 45 hours of power reserve
• 1 month to hand-craft and assemble • Dimensions: 30*15*10 cm