Villa Panoramic View, Lake View, Private Garden - Toscolano Maderno, Lake GardaPrice On Request
Price On Request
- 350 (Meters)
VILLA WITH BREATHTAKING VIEWS OF LAKE GARDA
We are in Monte Maderno, a spectacular hillside hamlet of Toscolano-Maderno, where you can enjoy an incredible view of Lake Garda, just a few minutes by car from the town center and all amenities. This modern villa is a completely renovated luxury residence with a contemporary and innovative style.
- Entrance to the spacious living area with a living room, open kitchen, and guest bathroom; in this space, natural light pours in through large panoramic windows overlooking the lake, creating a bright and airy atmosphere.
- The kitchen has been designed with a modern and clean aesthetic, a large window above the cooking area is a key element that provides adequate lighting for meal preparation.
- The sleeping area consists of two large double bedrooms, a bathroom with a shower, and double sinks.
- From the living room, there is also access to the equipped terrace, which offers a stunning view of the lake; from here, you can enjoy a truly captivating panorama.
- Spacious living area with French doors that open onto the well-maintained garden and private porch.
- The sleeping area consists of a double bedroom, a bathroom with a shower and double sinks, and a second room, currently used as a study.
- This floor has been partially furnished and offers room for creativity.
In the basement, you will find a convenient laundry room and the technical room, as well as a courtyard that extends around the perimeter of the villa, ensuring the necessary ventilation to prevent humidity formation.
Set in a marvelous setting, this residence is surrounded by the greenery of a large garden of approximately 2000 square meters and features a splendid swimming pool where you can cool off during the warmer months on Lake Garda, all within a place of absolute tranquility!
The strengths of this villa undoubtedly lie in the high-quality materials and luxury finishes, including: wooden parquet flooring, porcelain stoneware, and resin glass in the bathrooms, wooden and aluminum windows; and advanced technology that ensures high energy efficiency:
- Solar thermal system powered by two hybrid heat pumps;
- Underfloor heating and cooling system;
- Controlled mechanical ventilation system.
The property is also complemented by three covered external parking spaces with a battery for electric car charging.
A true dream.